Global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market is segmented on the basis of class as strategic UAV, small UAV, tactical UAV, and special purpose UAV. A specific aircraft that is devoid of a human pilot on the board is known as an unmanned aerial vehicle. The vehicle is also popularly known as a drone. It is said to be an essential element of an unmanned aircraft system. Other than that, the system also encompasses a ground-based controller, as well as a system of communications.
Inspection, rescue operations, compilation of data concerning violent locations, tracking and situating the locations of inmates and supplying provisions in the disaster affected sites are some of the major tasks performed by them. Moreover, they have the capability to get hold of the missiles and strike the target with high level of accuracy. It is said that the flight of UAVs can be functioned and operated by keeping it under remote control by a particular human operator. It has been observed that the manufacturers taking huge efforts in introducing novel devices that are cost-efficient in nature and possess higher functioning capability.
The key factors that are playing a major role in raising the share of the market include rise in the research and development activities, augmented demand from military and defense sectors, and huge acceptance of miniaturized UAVs in inspection related activities. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market is segmented on the basis of size as heavy UAVs, micro, and miniature. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market is segmented on the basis of energy source includes hydrogen cell, fuel cell, lithium ion battery, hybrid cell, and solar cell.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market is segmented on the basis of subsystem as GCS, data link software, and others. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market is segmented on the basis of material type as BFRP, AFRP, CFRP, and GFRP. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market is segmented on the basis of application as homeland security, military, and civil & commercial. Among all the applications, the military segment is covering up the largest share in the market. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market is segmented on the basis of geographical region as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America, and Africa.
As far as the geographical region is concerned, North America is lately leading the market and it is simultaneously accounting for the largest share in the market, the reason being rise in the industrialization, augmented applications across various sectors, mounting investments by leading manufacturers, developing economies, and emergence of huge market opportunities in the particular region. It is estimated that the region will go on growing with the same pace until the next couple of years. In contrast, Europe and Asia-Pacific are also coming up as one of the promising regions. The key players operating in the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market entails PLC, DJI, Israel Aerospace Industries, Boeing, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman, Elbit Systems, Textron, AeroVironment, General Atomics, and BAE Systems.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Alpha Unmanned Systems
• ZERO TECH
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Civilian UAV
• Consumer UAV
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Aerial Entertainment
• Geological Prospecting
• Agricultural Field
The study objectives of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Manufacturers
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA