Chemical compounds or ingredients that are considered as essential for a human body to keep up the regular metabolic functions are known as vitamins. Vitamin Ingredients Market on the basis of Type spans Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K. Vitamin Ingredients Market on the basis of Application spans Pharmaceuticals, Processed and Packaged Food and Beverage, Cosmetics, Animal Feed, and Others. Vitamins are known to have an optimistic impact on well-being and health as well. They play a very vital role in reducing the risk level of disease plus they help in keeping up optimal health. These vitamin ingredients play a very vital role in providing us the energy by acting as a booster for the body.
It is said that all the vitamins function together, but each vitamin has its own particular merits varying from promoting healthy skin to avoiding migraines as well as memory loss. Prominent factors that are contributing in raising the share of the market globally include increased emphasis on preventive healthcare, health awareness, and rise in the awareness level regarding lifestyle diseases among consumers. It has been observed that a number of customers have started paying more attention towards their well-being and health, that is in turn making them more conscious towards their diet. It has ultimately given a boost to the Vitamin Ingredients Market.
In addition, there has been a rise in the knowledge of consumers concerning the advantages associated with a variety of vitamins, which is also driving the growth of the particular market considerably. The only factor that is impeding the growth of the market includes the rising preference among consumers for direct intake of natural vitamin sources, including fruits and nuts. Among all the applications, the pharmaceutical application segment is holding the largest share in the market. On the other hand, the animal feed segment is also coming up as one of the leading segment. It is estimated to grow at a substantial rate in the near future, owing to the augmented integration of vitamins in the diet of animals.
Vitamin Ingredients Market on the basis of geography spans North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. As far as the geography is concerned, Asia Pacific is currently deemed as the leader of the global vitamin ingredient market. It is simultaneously accounting for the largest market share, the reason being huge adoption of vitamin ingredients in the food service enterprises and augmentation in the utilization of vitamin ingredients in animal feed as well as in the pharmaceutical sector.
On the other hand, North America is also coming up as one of the promising regions. It is estimated that it will display a healthy growth in the near future, because a number of consumers are inclining towards prevention over cure. Moreover, there has been an augmented demand observed for vitamin-based food and drugs and it is anticipated that this trend is likely to continue till the next couple of years, that is in turn driving the growth of the vitamin ingredients market in the particular region.
In North America, the United States is the main contributor for vitamin ingredients and it will continue occupying the same position owing to its well-established medical and healthcare industry. The key players operating in the Vitamin Ingredients market include Archer Daniels Midland Company, Amway, Koninklijke DSM N.V., BASF SE, Lonza Group, Bluestar Adisseo Company, and Bactolac Pharmaceutical, Inc., E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Atlantic Essential Products, Inc. and AIE Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Adisseo France
• Archer Daniels Midland
• DuPont Danisco
• Lonza Group
• Royal DSM
• AIE Pharmaceuticals
• Aland (Jiangsu) Nutraceutical
• Atlantic Essential Products
• Bactolac Pharmaceutical
• Bluebonnet Nutrition
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin B
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin D
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin K
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Food and Beverages
• Animal Feed
The Key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Vitamin Ingredients sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Vitamin Ingredients manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Vitamin Ingredients Manufacturers
• Vitamin Ingredients Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Vitamin Ingredients Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA