Global Water Purifiers Market is segmented on the basis of product as Sediment Filter purifiers, UV water purifiers, RO water purifiers, Gravity-based water purifiers, Water Softener purifiers, and others. A machine that filters the water by removing the unwanted chemicals and contaminants from it is known as a water purifier. The harmful contaminants present in the infected water can give rise to water borne diseases. Now-a-days, the government authorities are acting seriously upon the issue of drinking clean water as it is said to be an essential thing for good health. They are ensuring safe and clean drinking water to all the citizens.
It has been observed that the adoption of these water purifiers is gaining a huge momentum across the globe. Apart from the domestic use, it is also extensively employed in the chemical, industrial, medical as well as pharmacological applications. The significant factors that are acting as boosters in the growth of the market include improvements in water purification technologies, increasing demand across various sectors, rise in the awareness among the masses regarding its use, rising occurrence of diseases, industrialization, and rising investments by the leading companies. Moreover, the concerned authorities are taking up huge efforts to raise the awareness regarding drinking safe water especially in the residential areas.
Owing to all the above-mentioned factors, it has been anticipated that the Water Purifiers Market will undergo a robust growth in the near future. Water Purifiers Market is segmented on the basis of accessories as Faucet Mount, Water Dispenser, Pitcher Filter, Under Sink Filter, Shower Filter, and others. Water Purifiers Market is segmented on the basis of end user as Domestic, Industrial, and Commercial. Water Purifiers Market is segmented on the basis of geographical region as Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World.
As far as the geographical region is concerned, Asia Pacific is lately occupying the largest share in the market and it is anticipated that the region will display a robust growth in the near future, the reason being rise in the level of awareness regarding the consumption of safe water, rise in the prevalence of water-borne diseases, mounting demands across rural and urban population, introductions in the product development and augmented growth in the distribution networks. On the other hand, North America is also witnessing a robust growth in the market as many leading companies are emerging in the particular region.
The key players operating in the Water Purifiers Industry include The Clorox Company, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, 3M Purification, Inc., Amway, Philips, Eureka Forbes, LG, Panasonic, Hindustan Unilever, Kinetico Inc., LG Electronics, Coway Co., Ltd., Best Water Technology, Whirlpool Corporation, Aquatech International LLC, EcoWater Systems LLC, Kaz USA Inc., and Koninklijke Philips N.V.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Unilever Pure it
• Mitsubishi Rayon
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• On Tap
• Under The Sink
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Office, public places
The key Points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Water Purifiers capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Water Purifiers manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Water Purifiers Manufacturers
• Water Purifiers Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Water Purifiers Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA