Global Wheat germ oil Market is segmented on the basis of type as Industrial grade, food grade and others. Oil that is obtained from wheat germ is known as wheat germ oil. A wide range of nutrients ranging from oleic acids, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids, iron, palmitic acids, linoleic acids, protein, vitamin B, to stearic fatty acids can be attained by wheat germ. The oil usually possesses a darker hue and a pungent odor. It is said that people who are undergoing gluten allergy should avert themselves from using this type of oil. The oil is quite susceptible to light that is why it has to be stocked up in refrigerator for the preservation. It has found its key application in the production of skincare, hair-care products, capsules, and soft gels.
The key factors that are playing a major role in raising the share of the market include rise in the industrialization, urbanization, rise in the awareness among the masses regarding the product, augmented benefits associated with the use of the product, increase in demand from various sectors, increasing customers interest in the product, rising preferences by the customers, mounting involvement of the product in cooking, developing economies, rise in the standard of living, and easy accessibility and affordability of the product.
In addition, there has been robust demand for wheat germ oil in cosmetics industry for the production of skincare products and the number of wheat germ oil based dietary supplements are also tremendously increasing, that is in turn boosting the market growth. Owing to all the above-mentioned factors, it has been anticipated that the Wheat germ oil Market will undergo a robust growth in the upcoming years.
Wheat germ oil Market is segmented on the basis of food products as salads, pasta, snack foods, germ-enriched bread, cereals, and edible oil. Wheat germ oil Market is segmented on the basis of technology as Extraction, Cold pressing, and others. Wheat germ oil Market is segmented on the basis of application as Nutritional supplements industry, Cosmetic industry, Food industry and others. Wheat germ oil Market is segmented on the basis of geographical region as North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan, and India.
As far as the geographical region is concerned, North America is currently the leader of the market and it is simultaneously accounting for the largest share in the market, the reason being industrialization, urbanization, mounting demand across various sectors especially from snacking industry, increasing awareness among the masses, constant introductions and innovations, rise in the disposable income and rise in the investments by the leading manufacturers. On the other hand, Europe is also emerging as one of the dominant region in the market owing presence of leading manufacturers in the particular region.
The key players operating in the Wheat germ oil Industry covers Hebei Jiafeng Plant Oils, Henan Yuanquan, Navchetna Kendra, Pokonobe, Grupo Plimon, Viobin, Agroselprom, Henry Lamotte Oils GmbH, CONNOILS, ARISTA, Henan Kun Hua Technology, Kanta Enterprises Private Limited, Herbal Biosolutionsm, Zonghoo, and Anyang Jingsen.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• NOW Foods
• Grupo Plimon
• Henry Lamotte Oils
• Henan Kun Hua Technology
• Kanta Enterprises Private Limited
• Hebei Jiafeng Plant Oils
• Henan Yuanquan
• Navchetna Kendra
• Herbal Biosolutions
• Anyang Jingsen
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Crude Grade
• Refined Grade
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Food Industry
• Medical Industry
• Cosmetic Industry
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Wheat Germ Oil sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Wheat Germ Oil manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Wheat Germ Oil Manufacturers
• Wheat Germ Oil Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Wheat Germ Oil Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA