The global wind power systems market is expected to display higher growth rate over the next five years. Rapid surge in the wind power system market is credited to rising energy demand and shifting trend towards renewable energy. Growing demand to substitute conventional sources of energy with renewable energy is expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period. Globally, market is predicted to generate massive revenue over next five years, providing numerous opportunities for market players to invest for research and development in the wind power systems market.
Favorable government policies to promote use of renewable energy sources such as solar power, hydropower, wind power and biomass is anticipated to offer lucrative growth opportunities for market players over the forecast period. Implication of various regulatory reforms to limit carbon footprints and reduce dependency on conventional energy sources is promoting power generation with the help of wind turbine systems. However, higher initial cost of generating electricity from renewable energy sources in comparison with conventional sources is predicted to restrain market growth to a certain extent. Yet, rise in number of research & development activities to develop cost efficient solution, particularly in European and Asia Pacific region is fostering industry expansion in the past few years.
European region has emerged as the leading market for wind power systems due favorable government policies via tax cuts, subsidies and discounts, majorly in EU-27 economies. Great efforts are made to limit carbon footprints with the help of regulatory framework and new legislations, to ensure sustainable growth of wind power systems market in the region.
The market is broadly categorized into major segments based on application type such as industrial sector, residential sector and commercial sector. Industrial segment is growing rapidly in the wind power systems market with substantial revenue generation in the last few years. Growing popularity of wind power systems in industrial segment is attributed to the strong regulatory support for sustainable energy for industrial applications.
The market is divided by region as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Africa. North America has shown major growth in recent years owing to the rise in implementation of latest technologies in power & energy generation sector, surge in research & development activities in the region and existence of well-established industrial infrastructure. The market is expected to gain a higher momentum in European region due to favorable government laws & regulation and shifting trend towards renewable energy generation.
Asia-Pacific region is estimated to hold major share in the wind power system market with massive growth in forecast period. Countries such as India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, China and Singapore are leading the Asia-Pacific market with strong economic growth, rising energy demands, growing concerns related to air pollution, limited availability of natural gas reserves, and significant investment by leading industry players considering potential growth opportunities in the region.
The key players in the wind power systems market are General Electric Company, Nexans S.A., Prysmian Group, Inc., Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy S.A., Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co., Ltd., Suzlon Group Ltd., Goldwind, Inc., and United Power, Inc.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• GENERAL ELECTRIC
• Prysmian Group
• SIEMENS GAMESA RENEWABLE ENERGY
• Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Horizontal Axis Wind Generator
• Vertical Axis Wind Generator
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Wind Power Systems capacity, production, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Wind Power Systems manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA