The global baby care products market is projected to attain USD 25.4 billion by 2028. It is likely to develop by 4.3% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The changing likings of the customers in the direction of hygienic, in addition to premium products are the factors, expected to stimulate the enlargement of the market. The demand for the baby care products is increasing because of the growing inclinations for specialized as well as first-class products, intended for preparing newborns.
Increasing anxiety about the baby skin circumstances like diaper rashes, skin irritation and redness are propelling the attractiveness of synthetic along with chemical free baby care products.
The changing concentration to negligible and cruelty-free elements sourced products because of the rising worry about the waste discarding is anticipated to possess an optimistic effect on the expansion of the market.
In 2020, the baby toiletries/hair care product section directed the baby care products market. It is likely to continue its advantage during the forecast period. Natural element based conditioners and shampoos are a rising development, because they are well-known for their anti bacterial belongings plus hold herbal constituents like essential oils and aloevera.
Rising freedom, along with expenditure capability of women plus their growing contribution in the workforce are the factors, surely influencing the development of the market.
The hypermarket & supermarket distribution channels detained the main revenue share of the market, in 2020. These stores make available devoted shelf seats, which present a variety of products.
The global growth in the infiltration of main hyper as well as super markets is increasing grip between the customers and inducing them to buy baby care products. This is estimated to present major enlargement openings, during the near future. By means of the attendance of big number of global and a small number of local companies, the market for baby care products is strengthening.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• As a result of rising stages of comfort, linked with online shopping, augmented ease of access to various brands and a change in customer’s shopping activities; the online distribution channel section is likely to observe major augmentation, throughout the forecast period
• The baby skin care section is expected to record the highest 5.1% CAGR, during the forecast period, by product. It is credited to the increasing attractiveness for baby moisturizers holding coconut oils, cocoa butter and aloevera, because of their benefits presented to the delicate skin of newborn
• In 2020, Asia Pacific appeared like the leading local market for baby care products. The growing infiltration of global brands like Kimberly-Clark and Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., because of the increasing demand for high-quality baby care products, is steering the market within the region
Million Insights segmented the global baby care products market based on Distribution Channel, Product, and Region.
Baby Care Products Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Baby Skin Care
• Baby Moisturizer
• Baby Face Cream
• Baby Massage Oil
• Baby Powder
• Diaper Rash Cream
• Baby Toiletries/Hair Care
• Hair Oil
• Baby Body Wash
• Baby Wipes
Baby Care Products Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Hypermarket & Supermarket
• Pharmacy & Drugstores
• Specialty Stores
Baby Care Products Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Various companies for baby care products market are:
• California Baby
• Sebapharma GmbH & Co. KG
• The Himalaya Drug Company
• Kimberly-Clark (KCWW)
• Johnson & Johnson
• Citta World
• Honasa Consumer Pvt. Ltd.
• Procter & Gamble (P&G)