The global digital rights management in media & entertainment market size is projected to attain USD 6.12 billion by 2028. It is likely to develop by 16.5% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The worldwide fast development in internet connectivity along with the digital media has produced huge openings for content supply associates and content publishers, to produce their innovative media content.
But, by way of the increase in digital technologies, illicit sharing of the content and digital piracy has increased, considerably. It is unenthusiastically changing the monetization chances for the content owners and the content distributors. These dares are forcing content owners to look for and implement restrictions above the illegal circulation and admittance of the content.
Since, the digital rights management makes safe concurrent streaming services above the unsafe networks; the importance for the digital rights management in media & entertainment has massively increased between the suppliers of content circulation services and content owners, during the previous few years.
Digital rights management in media & entertainment resolutions, furthermore, present safe circulation of media content at the same time preserving the confidentiality and verification rights of the content title-holder.
The continual safety presented is, moreover, inspiring a number of suppliers for the streaming services of the market, to take on the resolutions of digital rights management in media & entertainment.
Besides, the increasing global alertness regarding the digital piracy between users is propelling the acceptance of the resolutions for digital rights management in media & entertainment. A number of governments, worldwide, are searching for the methods, to set up strict standards as well as rules, to avert digital piracy.
For example, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, accepted in 1998, even now assist content distributors, content developers, and content acquirers, to make safe their content and criminalize the distribution of content, intentional to sidestep the restraint admittance of copyright content.
The increasing figure of such principles in addition to raising consciousness regarding content confidentiality as well as digital piracy is likely to impel enlargement of the market, during the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The Asia Pacific local market is expected to increase by a hopeful CAGR, during the forecast period. The existence of some communication services suppliers, which are presenting digital mobile services at low-price, has initiated the growth in digital media utilization between the clients
• As contrast to large enterprises the demand for the resolutions of digital rights management between small & medium enterprises (SMEs) is projected to increase by a greater CAGR, during the forecast period
• The increase in the figure of autonomous content suppliers in addition to small-scale content developers needing normal digital rights management resolutions, to make safe their pioneering as well as patented contents, can be credited to the expansion of the small & medium enterprises (SMEs) section
• The video on demand application division is likely to increase by the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. The rising demand for ultra-high-definition and high definition video content between users together with the growth in the circulation of OTT services plus the streaming services are adding to the expansion of the segment
Million Insights segmented the global digital rights management in media & entertainment market based on Enterprise Size, Application, and Region.
DRM in Media and Entertainment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Mobile Content
• Video on Demand (VoD)
• Mobile Gaming and Apps
DRM in Media and Entertainment Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Large Enterprises
DRM in Media and Entertainment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Various companies for digital rights management in media & entertainment market are:
• Bitmovin Inc.
• Google (Widevine)
• Kudel SKI SA (Nagra)
• Intertrust Technologies Corporation
• Apple Inc.