As per the published report, the global telecom services market size is estimated to arrive at USD 2.47 trillion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 5.4% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The change in the client inclinations towards the cloud sourced technology and 5G network is causing the augmented expenditure on the next-generation wireless communication infrastructures. This is, mainly, inspiring the requirement for the telecom services. The outburst of multimedia content, by means of Over-The-Top (OTT) product, the fast global coverage of digitalization, and elevated demand for the speedy data connectivity are a few input factors that are estimated to considerably add to the expansion of the market.
The journey of cellular phone devices from feature phones to 5G facilitated smart phones, has created a huge demand for the enhanced voice services, the high bandwidth connectivity plus supplementary value additional services, in this manner, powering the expansion of the market during the forecast period. The shutdown of a number of industries, all over the world, together with a major effect on the worldwide financial system, has hindered the general progress of the telecom services market, in 2020.
Though, by means of the large investments done by the central governments of various important nations, like the U.K. India, the U.S., Germany as well as China, to bring the progress of their economies’ on the right track, the market for telecom services is expected to observe significant development, for the period of the forecast.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• A number of global top companies are insistently funding for the erection of the next-generation 5G network infrastructure, with the intention of secure a large customer base and augment their general transactions along with the productivity
• On the basis of transmission, the wireless section is expected to enlarge by the highest CAGR, during the forecast period. The considerable enlargement is credited to the increasing demand for the mobile phone services between businesses and the customers
• Asia Pacific held, more than 32.0% revenue share in 2020. It is expected to uphold its leadership, during the forecast period. Increasing penetration speed of the internet, large taking up of the smart phones and the speedily increasing populace, are the most important factors, responsible for the expansion of the telecom services
• Due to the speedily increasing use of data services for numerous functions, such as access to UHD videos, OTT, cloud based virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) gaming, smart phones, and smart cities, the mobile data services sector held the major share of the market, by service type in 2020, it was almost 33.0%
Million Insights segmented the global telecom services market based on End Use, Transmission, Service Type, and Region.
Telecom Services Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 - 2028)
• Fixed Voice Services
• Fixed Internet Access Services
• Mobile Voice Services
• Mobile Data Services
• Pay-TV Services
• Machine-to-Machine (Mobile IoT) Services
Telecom Services Transmission Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 - 2028)
Telecom Services End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 - 2028)
• IT & Telecom
• Media & Entertainment
• Government & Defense
• Energy and utilities
• Transportation & Logistics
• Travel & Hospitality
• O&G and Mining
Telecom Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Various companies for telecom services market are:
• Comcast Corporation
• Orange SA
• Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
• KT Corporation
• Telefonica SA
• Soft Bank Group Corp.
• China Mobile Ltd.
• Verizon Communications Inc.
• BT Group plc
• KDDI Corporation
• Bharati Airtel Limited
• Vodafone Group
• China Telecom Corp Ltd.
• Deutsche Telekom AG
• Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTT)
• AT&T Inc.